ϟ hogwarts: the new generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Na prostranem ozemlju Škotske dežele že stoletja stoji magičen grad, skrit pred očmi običajnega sveta. Na njem se šola nova generacija junakov, ki se bo soočila z novimi izzivi, nevarnostmi in zlobo, ki vzhajajo nad čarovniškim svetom.

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
Where the magic begins
if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Tumblr_m26dmlJ1q01qleyj1o2_r2_250
Piše se leto 2023. Imena slavnega Izbranca, njegovih prijateljev ter vseh ostalih junakov druge čarovniške vojne so se zapisala v zgodovino. Prenovljeno Bradavičarko pa so napolnile napete pustolovščine čarovnikov naslednje generacije, varnih v svetu, ki so ga njihovi starši rešili zanje.
House points
if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Tumblr_m26dmlJ1q01qleyj1o7_250
Gryfondom: 3
Spolzgad: 1
Pihpuff: 0
Drznvraan: 3
OGLAŠUJEMO
if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Pasica30
if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Pretty-little-liar-pasic
if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Hghg

if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Aleksei Volkov

Aleksei Volkov

Število prispevkov : 7
Letnik : 7.

if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane   if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Icon_minitimePon Dec 31, 2012 5:12 am

aleksei volkov
i don't have much in my life but take it - it's yours
if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane Tumblr_mfr484eRxn1r268a9o1_500
Aleksei is clever and talented. That's what he's most known for. People aren't just their reputations though. They're much more than that. He is therefore also held back, quiet, handsome and kind of mysterious, because nobody really knows him. He doesn't like to talk about himself too much and is annoyed if other people do. He lost his real family at very young age and he lived in an orphanage until some english family adopted him. He likes books, quidditch and peace, but at times he ha moments of total insanity. Nothing particural causes them, he just tends to get wild, crazy and fun at times in order to be himself again after he gets rid of extra energy.

iščejo se vse vrste povezav, ogromno predlogov pa je napisanih spodaj v tej barvi. use him well Very Happy

so i looked in your direction
other half you said i'm gonna buy this place and burn it down i'm gonna put it six
practically family feet underground i'm gonna buy this place and watch it fall stand
inseparable here beside me baby in the crumbling walls oh i'm gonna buy
attached at the hip this place and start a fire stand here until i fill all your hearts desire
childhood friends because i'm gonna buy this place and see it burn and do back the things
partners in crime it did to you in return you said i'm gonna buy a gun and start a war
best friends if you can tell me something worth fighting for oh and i'm gonna buy this
confidant place is what i said blame it upon a rush of blood to the head honey, all the
close friends movements you're starting to make see me crumble and fall on my face
good friends and i know the mistakes that i've made see it all disappear without a
enemies turned friends trace and they call as they beckon you on they say start as you
drinking friends need to go on start as you need to go on said i'm gonna buy this place
party friends and see it go stand here beside me baby, watch the orange glow some'll
acquaintance laugh and some just sit and cry you just sit down there and you wonder why
first name basis so i'm gonna buy a gun and start a war if you can tell me something
just met worth fighting for i'm gonna buy this place is what i said blame it upon a rush
friend of a friend of blood to the head oh to the head so meet me by the bridge meet me

if you ever feel neglected
hardcore hatred i awake to find no peace of mind i said, how do you live as a fugitive
one-sided hatred down here where i cannot see so clear i said, what do i know
intolerable show me the right way to go and the spies came out of the water
extreme dislike but you're feeling so bad cos you know, but the spies hide out in
mutual dislike every corner but you can't touch them though, cos they're all spies
one-sided dislike they're all spies i awake to see that no one is free we're all fugitives
enemies by association look at the way with it down here, i cannot sleep from
barely tolerable fear no i said, which way do i turn i forget everything i learn
irritation oh, we're sinking like stones all the we fall for all those places we've
envy grown all of us are done for we live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do
fear we live in a beautiful world oh we're sinking like stones all the we fall for homes
indifference places we've grown all of us are done for you see the world in black
intimidated and white no colour or light you think you'll never get it right but you're
rivalry wrong. you might the sky could fall, could fall on me the parting of the sea
tension but you mean more, mean more to me than any colour i can see all you ever
argumentative wanted was love but you never looked hard enough it's never gonna

cause you're the one i love
in love when you try your best, but you don't succeed when you get what you
final want, but not what you need when you feel so tired, but you can't sleep stuck
current in reverse when the tears come streaming down your face when you
future lose something you can't replace when you love someone, but it goes
good past to waste could it be worse lights will guide you home and ignite your bones
bad past and i will try to fix you high up above or down below when you're too in
addictive love to let it go if you never try you'll never know just what you're worth
purely physical lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and i will try to fix
in denial you tears stream down your face come up to meet ya, tell you i'm sorry
secret you don't know how lovely you are i had to find you, tell you i need ya and
chemistry tell you i set you apart tell me your secrets, and nurse me your questions
destructive oh lets go back to the start running in circles, coming in tails heads
tension on a science apart nobody said it was easy it's such a shame for us to part
forbidden nobody said it was easy mo one ever said it would be this hard oh take me
obsession back to the start i was just guessing at numbers and figures pulling the
flirting puzzles apart questions of science, science and progress do not speak as loud
crush on me as my heart and tell me you love me, come back and haunt me oh and
crush on you i rush to the start running in circles, chasing tails coming back as we
mutual crush are nobody said it was easy look at the stars look how they shine for
fleeting glances you and everything you do, yeah, they were all yellow i came
on and off along i wrote a song for you and all the things you do and it was called "yellow"

and the hardest part
family trying hard to speak and fighting with my weak hand driven to distraction
good influence so part of the plan when something is broken and you try to fix it
bad influence trying to repair it any way you can i'm diving off the deep end
trust you become my best friend i wanna love you but i don't know if i can i know
distrust something is broken and i'm trying to fix it o no, i see, i spun a web, it's
respect tangled up with me, and i lost my head the thought of all the stupid things
disrespect angled up with me, and i lost my head a spider web, and i'm caught in the
protective middle, i turned to run the thought of all the stupid things i've done

plot created by A LITTLE GLASS VIAL ?. lyrics by coldplay.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
ϟ hogwarts: the new generation :: Plot pages-
Pojdi na: